DEADLINE: OCTOBER 27, 2017
- Each company may submit up to five (5) high resolution photographs for our Merchants Metals Product Calendar along with the photo entry form.
- Each entry is subject to free and unlicensed use by Merchants Metals in preparation of product literature, website pages, handouts and other product related materials.
- No submittal of copyrighted material is allowed.
- All photographs must be at least 300 dpi at the dimensions of 9 x 14 inches minimum.
- Please note that the format of the calendar is landscape. Photographs should be in landscape/horizontal format, or should be able to be easily cropped as such.
- All photos should clearly showcase the fencing product in an installed setting.
- Images must be submitted digitally. No printed photos will be accepted.
- Do not touch up or add filters to photos prior to submitting.
- Photos should not included people.
- Save photographs with the following naming scheme: company name_product_location. Ex: FenceCo_SecureWeldPlus_DoeHighSchool
- Entries can be e-mailed or saved to a CD/DVD or memory stick. Mailed entries should be sent to: Merchants Metals Calendar Photo Contest, 4901 Langley Rd., Houston, TX 77093. E-mailed entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Submitted materials will not be returned.
- All entries and accompanying release forms must be received by Friday, October 27, 2017.
- Only Merchants Metals Line of Products are eligible. These include the following: :Aluminized Chain Link, Galvanized Chain Link, Color Coated Chain Link, Pre-Slatted Chain Link, EverGuard® PVC, Guardsman® Ornamental Steel, Secure-Weld® and Secure-Weld® Plus Ornamental Steel, Versai® Ornamental Steel, Vintage Square® Premium Ornamental Aluminum, Tuf-Grid® Welded Wire, Secure-Trac® Cantilever Slide Gates, Tuf-Guard® Pre-Hung Security Gates, Pressure Treated Pine or Western Red Cedar
- Submissions will be judges based on the following criteria:
- Success in showcasing fencing product in natural setting
- Quality of composition
- Quality of photo
All of the photos appearing in the calendar will contain photo credit of the company responsible for the installation of the product along with the photo location.